Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring my own skates?
- Your ticket includes skate rental. The skates are all hockey skates sizes range from youth 10 to adult 13.
Can I bring my own skates?
- Yes. However, the cost for a ticket is the same.
Can I get a refund?
- No refunds on pre-paid vouchers or group tickets.
- In the case of weather-related cancelations (forcing closure of rink), we can provide "anytime" vouchers for groups to come back.
What happens if it rains? Will the rink be open?
- The ice rink will stay open during light rain. Operating hours will vary case by case.
Can I have a party at the Battleship Iowa in San Pedro Holiday Ice Rink?
- Yes, we offer semi-private birthday parties and special group pricing.
Do you have Birthday Packages?
- Yes, we offer a party package for 15 people that includes:
- 45 minutes in a semi private covered party area
- Ice skating on public session before or after your party
- Tables, chairs and table covering
- Special LA Kings Gift for the birthday boy or girl
Can I customize my party?
- Yes. Once the GM contacts you (within 24 hours) you can customize your party with them:
- A group skating lesson
- Additional guest list
- Longer skating time
What does a Birthday Party cost?
- Our party package starts at $225 for 15 people.
What if I have more guests?
- No problem! The additional cost is $14 per person.
Do you have lockers to place my belongings?
- We have lockers for 75 cents one time use (there will be change on site).
Is the rink pet friendly?
- No pets are allowed on the ice.
Are there food options while we skate?
- Each location is surrounded by food service facilities. However, food and drinks are not sold at the rink itself.
Are food and drinks allowed?
- Food and drinks are limited to the lobby area
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the ice
Where are the closest public bathrooms?
- Restroom facilities are supplied at the San Pedro Holiday Ice location
Does the Holiday Ice Rink sell socks for ice skates?
Can I purchase LA Kings Memorabilia?
- Yes, the LA Kings have a merchandise kiosk located on-site.
Is there a waiting/watching area?
- You are welcome to watch around the outside of the rink
Is there a lost and found station?
- Yes, at the skate rental area.
- L.A. LIVE:
- Terri Berman
- Westfield Topanga:
- Karlee McIlveen
- The Pike Outlet in Long Beach:
- Peter Do
- Battleship Iowa in San Pedro
- Ashley Andrich
- Redondo Beach:
- Ashley Kahane
- General questions for all LA Kings Holiday Ice Rinks
- Chance Berman